Enrolments for 2022 are now open.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OUT OF ZONE ENROLMENTS FOR 2021 AND 2022 ARE NOW CLOSED
BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- When completing the enrolment form, please ensure you provide more than 1 caregiver. If your child does not have more than 1 parent/caregiver, please add a friend or relative with whom we can make contact, if we are unable to reach you. The button to add caregivers is at the bottom of caregiver 1 details.
- For all in zone enrolments you must provide Proof of Address and upload a copy of this into the document upload area within the online enrolment. Proof of Address can be any one of the following – An invoice (power bill, rates bill, phone bill etc) or bank statement, currently dated and under your name (as the caregiver) is required.
- Please do not select “Not Applicable for zoning status, unless your child is an International Student. Zoning Status should state In Zone or Out of Zone.
- When uploading documents to the enrolment form, all documents must be uploaded together. You cannot upload each item separately.
- Please advise us of any information on your child you may think is relevant under note at the bottom of the enrolment page.
- For all 2021 enrolments, the online enrolment form defaults to 01/02/2022. Please email email@example.com if you are enrolling your child for 2021 and advise us of the start date.
FOR ALL ENROLMENT ENQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL:
You MUST complete these 4 forms below to enrol your child at MMI.