ENROLMENT at Mount Maunganui Intermediate
Welcome to the enrolment section for MMI. Thank you for considering our kura for your child.
Enrolment for 2023 is NOW OPEN - Please follow the enrolment process outlined further down this page.
If you are enroling your child for 2022, please complete the 2023 documents but ensure you indicate your child's 2022 start date.
This page contains all enrolment information that you need to enrol your child. To begin the enrolment process read the information on below. For all in zone enrolments you must provide Proof of Address and upload a copy of this into the enrolment form.
If you have any enrolment questions please use this email - email@example.com
MMI Enrolment Timeline
MMI Enrolment Notes
- When completing the enrolment form, please ensure you provide more than 1 caregiver. If your child does not have more than 1 parent/caregiver, please add a friend or relative with whom we can make contact, if we are unable to reach you. The button to add caregivers is at the bottom of caregiver 1 details.
- For all in zone enrolments you must provide Proof of Address and upload a copy of this into the document upload area within the online enrolment. Proof of Address can be any one of the following – An invoice (power bill, rates bill, phone bill etc) or bank statement, currently dated and under your name (as the caregiver) is required.
- Please do not select “Not Applicable” for zoning status, unless your child is an International Student. Zoning Status should state In Zone or Out of Zone.
- When uploading documents to the enrolment form, all documents must be uploaded together. You cannot upload each item separately.
- For all 2022 enrolments, the online enrolment form defaults to 01/02/2022.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are enrolling your child for 2022 and advise us of the start date.
MMI Enrolment Process
You must complete the 4 forms below to enrol your child at MMI.
PLEASE NOTE – Before you start this process we ask that you read all of the Enrolment Notes at the top of this page.
FORM 1 – Enrolment Form CLICK HERE
FORM 2 – Declaration for Enrolment CLICK HERE
FORM 3 – Immunisation Records CLICK HERE
FORM 4 – ICT Agreement CLICK HERE
The 2 forms below are optional choices for your child and Mount Maunganui Intermediate.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Students wanting to be in the whānau class in 2023 must apply by completing this form CLICK HERE.
Your child can receive musical tuition while at Mount Maunganui Intermediate.
To register for music tuition please CLICK HERE.
Supporting students with additional needs:
All teachers at MMI provide differentiated classroom programmes that cater for all levels of the curriculum.
At MMI we have a very strong Learning Support Team who work closely with students with additional learning needs. The transition form Primary school to MMI will be carefully managed by our SENCO.
Students who require extension are catered for in their classrooms. In addition, there are extension programmes that will be offered on a weekly basis in a variety of learning areas.
View our Prospectus
Mt Maunganui Intermediate School has a Ministry of Education imposed enrolment scheme to prevent overcrowding. Details are provided in our prospectus.
All out of zone enrolments for 2023 are required by 2.30pm on Friday 23rd September 2022.
If required a ballot will be held on Wednesday 29th September 2022 and outcome of ballot will be emailed to applicants on Friday 30th September 2022.
For full information regarding balloting please click on the link below: